Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2D/1N
- Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
- Trip Type: Trekking
- Place: Cusco
- Journey Difficulty: Moderate
- TOTAL DISTANCE: 11 KM / 7 MILES
- GOOD FOR: THOSE WHO ENJOY HIKING AND HAVE A MODERATE LEVEL OF FITNESS
- CONSIDERATIONS: PERMIT REQUIRED
- HIKING SEASON: 11 MONTHS OF THE YEAR
- TRAIL CLOSE: ONLY FEBRUARY
- ACCLIMATIZATION: PLEASE SPEND AT LEAST REST DAYS IN CUSCO BEFORE START YOUR HIKE
- GROUP SIZE: CAN BE 2 OR 8 HIKER
2 Days Short Inca trail hike to Machu Picchu
Is an alternative trek for tourist that do not have a long time and for those who enjoy doing short routes with family or friends.
How many inca sites can i see on the 1 day inca trail?
This short inca trail hike to machu picchu has a variety of wildlife and inca places as chachabamba, choquesuysuy, inti pata, wiñay wayna and the famous Sun Gate or Intipunku nothing to envy the classic inca trail 4D-3N.
How long is the short inca trail 2 days to machu picchu?
It is a day walking covering a distance of 11 km (6.3 miles) this trail is not too much challenge which it can be performed perfectly with children and those with a time tight.
- We have for you an Optional Walk. If you have time and are interested, we can do the acclimatization tour visiting one of the archaeological centers of Cusco and discover hidden places in the city.
- Explore Cusco (option)
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Approximate tour of 5 hours.
- This is a free activity for travelers who book tours from 2 days and require acclimatization.
Informative meeting, one day before the adventure. Once there, you will receive all the pertinent information for your walk and the guide will answer all your doubts.
- Private bus pick up from your hotel to the train station Ollantaytambo.
- Train ticket to starting point of the trek km 104 or Chachabamba.
- Bus ticket down. Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Round trip bus. Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu / Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Return ticket by train EXPEDITION Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Return bus from Ollantaytambo station to your hotel in Cusco.
- 1 night in Hotel (3 stars) Aguas Calientes or Machu picchu pueblo.
- Professional Tour Guide in Spanish and English with many years of experience in adventure tourism.
- Box lunch, dinner and lunch 2 day in a Turist Restaurant (dinner on the last day are not included).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Permits to the short Inca trail hike.
- Short Inca Trail hike to Machu Picchu 2D/1N: Breakfast not included first day and dinner of the last day.
- Walking sticks.
- Ticket HUAYNA PICCHU and MOUNTAIN MACHU PICCHU (if you want any of the tickets you must inform us in advance to be able to make the reservation – any of the tickets has an extra cost).
- Tips for staff.
Price & Availability
The Short Inca Trail 2d-1n is a protected area. To avoid environmental and archaeological damage, the Peruvian Ministry of Culture only allows the entry of a maximum of 250 people per day.
Due to the high demand, the spaces for the Inca Trail trek are sold out every minute, so we strongly recommend that you confirm your reservation as soon as possible.
- Short inca trail is available every day.
- Small Groups 2 to 8 pax.
- 24/7 assistance by our Whatsapp ✆+51 944363112
- Food Options – Vegan, vegetarian.
- Professional tour guide English speaker from the beginning to end.
- 100% Quality service
- US$ 500 per person with Hotel 3*
- US$ 450 per person without Hotel
- US$ 570 per person.
- Huayna Picchu Mountain – US$ 70.00 per person.
- Machu Picchu Mountain – US$ 70.00 per person.
Huayna picchu and Machu picchu mountain both must be previously reserved more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us by Whatsapp and a member of staff will be with you 24/7.
Consult our payment methods
We recommend 1st Wester Union & Money Gram, low shipping cost
Deposit and dispatch of documents
Send receipt of payment, passports or ID documents
How to book
For any of our services, you must send your personal information and a deposit of US $ 200 per person, the rest may pay at our office in Cusco two days prior to your trip, to get the student discount you must send your ISIC card original by means of a photo to our mail email@example.com:
- Name and surname
- Passport number
- Birthday date
- Student Card (ISIC if you are a student Yes or No)
- Email – Phone number
- Food preferences
You can make the deposit from our website by PayPal, please note that PayPal charges a 6% tax that automatically includes this option, once the deposit is made, send us the confirmation by email. To make your deposit by PayPal click on the “Pay Now” button below.
Western Union and Money Gram
You can also use these means to make the deposit. On behalf of our administrator. Take into account that this deposit generates transfer costs, which our clients must assume.
- Name: Maria
- Last name: Catunta choque
- Identity number: 42265390
- Address: Urb. Progress Jr-spine L-15
- City: Cusco
- Country: Peru
Once the deposit is made, you will receive a receipt with the money transfer code, the client must send the receipt with a photograph to our email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Original passport.
- Original student card.
- Day Backpack.
- Plastic poncho.
- Waterproof jacket.
- Personal medical kit.
- Insect repellent.
- Short pants.
- Trekking boots, hiking boots.
- Bathing suit.
- Warm clothes.
- Water bottle.
- Toilet paper.
- Sun block cream.
- Snacks(candies, biscuits, chocolates).
- Extra money ( soles) different domination.