- Duration: Full Day
- Trip Type: Archaeological
- Place: Cusco
- Journey Difficulty: Easy
- TOUR TYPE: DAY TOUR, LITTLE HIKE, CULTURAL AND HISTORY .
- GOOD FOR: FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO KNOWN THE INCA HISTORY AND WALK TO HUAYNAPICCHU.
- SEASON: MACHU PICCHU IS OPEN ALL THE YEAR.
- GROUP SIZE: CAN BE 2 OR 8 .
MACHU PICCHU – HUAYNAPICCHU TOUR
MachuPicchu is considered as a wonder of the world in 2007, being a popular destination in south america a master peace of the architecture and engineering. for it is characteristics and unique landscapes.
Huaynapicchu it is the most famous mountain that appears behind the citadel of Machu Picchu the rise lasts between 45 minutes to 1 hour as well as 1 hour down.
from the top you can see the city of Machu picchu in the form of a condor, only 400 people can climb Huaynapicchu in to tours.
Cusco Andean Hike will pick you up from your hotel on our private bus very early to then address us to Ollantaytambo train station. to then take the train expedition to the town of Machu picchu during the trip we will apreciate the famous sacred valley of the incas and some archaeological sites, flora and fauna of the region and also as famous start of the classic inca trail to machupicchu 4D-3N.
The train track follows the course of the urubamba river that goes down to reach Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu Town. This town is located in the foot of Machu picchu Mountain 2050 m.a.s.l after walk few minutes we will take the bus to the sacred city of the incas Machu Picchu.
the visit will be unforgettable experience with a professional tour guide to offer you all the necessary information of the history and mystery of the city.
Informative meeting, one day before your trip to Machu picchu, once there you will receive all the relevant information for your adventure in MachuPicchu and the guide will answer all your questions.
- Pick up by private bus to Ollantaytambo and from the Ollantaytambo station – Cusco.
- Expedition train to Aguas calientes.
- Expedition train return to Ollantaytambo.
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Professional travel guide in Spanish and English with many years of experience in adventure tourism.
- Lunch, Dinner.
- Ticket to the hot spring.
Grupal service 2pax
- US$ 339 per person
Private service 1 pax
- US$ 399 per person
How to book
Write to us by Whatsapp and a member of staff will be with you 24/7.
Consult our payment methods
We recommend 1st Wester Union & Money Gram, low shipping cost
Deposit and dispatch of documents
Send receipt of payment, passports or ID documents
How to book
For any of our services, you must send your personal information and a deposit of US $ 200 per person, the rest may pay at our office in Cusco two days prior to your trip, to get the student discount you must send your ISIC card original by means of a photo to our mail email@example.com:
- Name and surname
- Passport number
- Birthday date
- Student Card (ISIC if you are a student Yes or No)
- Email – Phone number
- Food preferences
You can make the deposit from our website by PayPal, please note that PayPal charges a 6% tax that automatically includes this option, once the deposit is made, send us the confirmation by email. To make your deposit by PayPal click on the “Pay Now” button below.
Western Union and Money Gram
You can also use these means to make the deposit. On behalf of our administrator. Take into account that this deposit generates transfer costs, which our clients must assume.
- Name: Maria
- Last name: Catunta choque
- Identity number: 42265390
- Address: Urb. Progress Jr-spine L-15
- City: Cusco
- Country: Peru
Once the deposit is made, you will receive a receipt with the money transfer code, the client must send the receipt with a photograph to our email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Original passport.
- Original student card.
- Day Backpack.
- Plastic poncho.
- Waterproof jacket.
- Personal medical kit.
- Insect repellent.
- Short pants.
- Trekking boots, hiking boots.
- Bathing suit.
- Water bottle.
- Wool socks.
- Sunblock cream.
- Snacks(candies, biscuits, chocolates).
- Extra money ( soles) different domination.