- Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
- Trip Type: Trekking
- Place: Cusco
- Journey Difficulty: Easy
TOUR TYPE: TRAIN, CULTURAL AND HISTORY
GOOD FOR: FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO KNOWN MACHU PICCHU WITHOUT HIKE
SEASON: MACHU PICCHU IS OPEN ALL THE YEAR
GROUP SIZE: 2 OR 8
MACHU PICCHU OVERNIGHT
This tour Machu Picchu by train is addressed to those tourists who wish to know Machu picchu without any hike for several days.
Informative meeting, one day before your trip to Machu picchu by train, once there you will receive all the relevant information for your adventure in Machu Picchu and the guide will answer all your questions.
- Pick up by private bus to and from the Ollantaytambo station – Cusco
- Expedition train going 8:29 am
- Expedition train return 4:22 pm
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- One night hotel
- Professional travel guide in Spanish and English with many years of experience in adventure tourism
MACHU PICCHU BY TRAIN 2D-1N
- Lunch, Dinner, lunch second day.
- Tickets to Mandor waterfall and butterfly house.
- Ticket to the hot spring.
Private service from 1 pax
US$ 429 per person
How to book
How to book
For any of our services, you must send your personal information and a deposit of US $ 200 per person, the rest may pay at our office in Cusco two days prior to your trip, to get the student discount you must send your ISIC card original by means of a photo to our mail firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name and surname
- Passport number
- Birthday date
- Student Card (ISIC if you are a student Yes or No)
- Email – Phone number
- Food preferences
You can make the deposit from our website by PayPal, please note that PayPal charges a 6% tax that automatically includes this option, once the deposit is made, send us the confirmation by email. To make your deposit by PayPal click on the “Pay Now” button below.
Western Union and Money Gram
You can also use these means to make the deposit. On behalf of our administrator. Take into account that this deposit generates transfer costs, which our clients must assume.
- Name: Maria
- Last name: Catunta choque
- Identity number: 42265390
- Address: Urb. Progress Jr-spine L-15
- City: Cusco
- Country: Peru
Once the deposit is made, you will receive a receipt with the money transfer code, the client must send the receipt with a photograph to our email. email@example.com
- Original passport
- Original student card
- Day Backpack
- Plastic poncho
- Waterproof jacket
- Personal medical kit
- Insect repellent
- Short pants
- Trekking boots, hiking boots
- Bathing suit
- Water bottle
- Wool socks
- Sunblock cream
- Snacks(candies, biscuits, chocolates)
- Extra money ( soles) different domination