Since July 1 NEW REGULATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO MACHU PICCHU 2018
The entrance to the Inca Llaqta of Machupicchu will be ONLY ONE WITHOUT OPTION TO RE- ENTRY AND THE SECOND TURN WILL MAKE ITS ACCESS APART FROM 12 OF THE HALF DAY
– It is mandatory to have a guide to visit Machu Picchu.
– The visit of the place is done in only one direction, according to pre-established circuits previously agreed with the guide.
– The entrance ticket is only valid once; it is no longer possible to leave the place and re-enter later.
– The entrance and exit are located in 2 different places, so it is no longer possible to leave your things in the slogans at the entrance.
– Parasols, umbrellas and cars for children are prohibited in the citadel.
– Tickets can not be purchased directly at the venue.
– The only authorized luggage are small backpacks or bags.