SACRED VALLEY AND SHORT INCA TRAIL HIKE 3D/2N
SACRED VALLEY AND SHORT INCA TRAIL HIKE
I DAY – CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS – PISAQ – OLLANTAYTAMBO – CHINCHERO – CUSCO
Cusco Andean Hike will pick you up from your hotel early in the morning. to then head towards the sacred valley of the incas, taking the route to the archaeological center of Pisaq. On the way there will be short stop at the viewpoint so you can take some pictures and enjoy the magnificent classical view of the sacred river of the incas (wilcamayu).
then we continue to Pisaq, in that place you will have a tour with your guide and then you will have a time to explore and take pictures , after we will go to the craft market, located in the town of Pisaq where you will get time to visit and buy some souvenirs.
Then we go to the city of Urubamba where you will have a luch at a tourist restaurant. after our meal we go the archaeological center of Ollantaytambo a magnificent city built by the Incas for religous purposes since in this city we can find a ceremonial center dedicatedto the sun god, after the guided tour, we go to the archaeological site of Chinchero where you will visit the beautiful temple of the virgin of Monserrat build on inca foundations and you can visit the artisan Market. Finally we will board the return bus to the city of Cusco.
DAY II KM 104 – INTI PUNKU – MACHU PICCHU – AGUAS CALIENTES
CUSCO ANDEAN HIKE will pick you up very early at your hotel at 5:oo am in our private bus for heading to ollantaytambo (train station) where we start the journey by train until km 104 or Chachabamba (2050masl) where we will begin to walk and up gradually by a piece of the inca trail.
We walk through a cloud forest covering the mountain and enjoy the wide variety of plants orchids an different types of flowers and birds. You can rarely see a spectacled bear on the hike.
Along the hike you will see some inca sites as Choquesuysuy and Wiñaywayna – forever young (2666 masl) when we we get to Wiñay wayna the half way we will eat our box lunch after the lunch we keep going to the Sungate or Inti Punku.
Almost at the end of the day we will arrive to tha sun gate or inti punku (2720 masl)with very few tourists and perfect for the photos about the great city of Machu Picchu. Then we will go to aguas calientes pueblo (Machu Picchu town) by bus and in aguas calientes we will go to your hotel.
DAY III AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
We start very early to take the first bus (5:30 am ) for heading to Machu picchu to make the guided tour with out many tourists to places included in the tour ( 1 hour and half) after the tour you will have a free time to explore the city and take more pictures.
If you have some tikect to visit one of the moutains as Huaynapicchu or Machu picchu mountain you will have long enough time to do it.
When you come back to aguas calientes you should be at the train station 30 minutes before taking your train back to ollantaytambo where a agency staff will be waiting for you with the bus to bring you back to Cusco and your hotel.
Informative meeting, one day before the adventure. Once there, you will receive all the pertinent information for your tour sacred valley and short inca trail hike to Machu picchu and the guide will answer all your doubts.
- Private bus for the Sacred Valley – Cusco (I Day)
- Private bus pick up from your hotel to the train station Ollantaytambo(II day)
- Train ticket to starting point of the trek km 104 or Chachabamba
- Bus ticket down. Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes
- Round trip bus. Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu / Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes
- Return ticket by train EXPEDITION Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Return bus from Ollnataytambo station to your hotel in Cusco
- 1 night in Hotel (Aguas calientes town)
- Professional travel guide in Spanish and English with many years of experience in adventure tourism
Food (only for the short inca trail hike)
- Box lunch, dinners in a Turist Restaurant (breakfast on day 1 and lunch, dinner on the last day are not included)
- Tickets to ( Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero)
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Entrance to the short Inca trail hike
- Sacred valley and Short Inca Trail hike 3D/2N: Breakfast not included first day, lunch and dinner of the last day.
- Hotels in Cusco
- Walking sticks
- Ticket HUAYNAPICCHU and MOUNTAIN MACHU PICCHU (if you want any of the tickets you must inform us in advance to be able to make the reservation – any of the tickets has an extra cost)
- Tips for staff.
- Walking Poles – US$ 10 a pair of walking poles
- Huayna Picchu Mountain – US$ 75 per person
- Machu Picchu Mountain – US$ 70 per person
Huayna picchu and Machu picchu mountain both must be previously reserved more information: email@example.com
- US$ 579 per person
- US$ 750 per person
How to book
How to book
For any of our services, you must send your personal information and a deposit of US $ 200 per person, the rest may pay at our office in Cusco two days prior to your trip, to get the student discount you must send your ISIC card original by means of a photo to our mail firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name and surname
- Passport number
- Birthday date
- Student Card (ISIC if you are a student Yes or No)
- Email – Phone number
- Food preferences
You can make the deposit from our website by PayPal, please note that PayPal charges a 6% tax that automatically includes this option, once the deposit is made, send us the confirmation by email. To make your deposit by PayPal click on the “Pay Now” button below.
Western Union and Money Gram
You can also use these means to make the deposit. On behalf of our administrator. Take into account that this deposit generates transfer costs, which our clients must assume.
- Name: Maria
- Last name: Catunta choque
- Identity number: 42265390
- Address: Urb. Progress Jr-spine L-15
- City: Cusco
- Country: Peru
Once the deposit is made, you will receive a receipt with the money transfer code, the client must send the receipt with a photograph to our email. email@example.com