- Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Trip Type: Trekking
- Place: Cusco
- Journey Difficulty: Moderate
TOUR TYPE: CAMPING, HIKING, TREKKING, ADVENTURE, CULTURAL AND HISTORY
TOTAL DISTANCE: 35KM / 22MILES
DIFFICULTY: CHALLENGING – MODERATE
GOOD FOR: THOSE WHO ENJOY HIKING AND HAVE A MODERATE LEVEL OF FITNESS
CONSIDERATIONS: THE BEST VIEW OF THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
HIKING SEASON: BEST TIME TO HIKE DURING THE DRY SEASON APRIL TO OCTOBER
TRAIL CLOSE: RAINY SEASON NOVEMBER TO MARCH
ACCLIMATIZATION: PLEASE SPEND AT LEAST REST DAYS IN CUSCO BEFORE START YOUR HIKE
GROUP SIZE: CAN BE 2 OR 8 HIKER
Monstone trek to Machu picchu
It is a little known but very beautiful route and is a very good alternative to get out of the traditional as the Inca trail, for four days you walk on high Andean trails and highways and the fifth day the most awaited visit to Machu picchu, with a view Spectacular over the mountains, deep valleys, we can also see one of the most important apus of the sacred valley WAKAYWILKE or the snowy veronica, as well as important archaeological sites on the route Killarumilloc, wata and quarry of cachicata with a total of 35 km – 22 miles of hiking and we will start at a height from 3,224msnm / 10,575ft, and ending at 2,840msnm / 9,315ft.
It will start very early to take the first bus (5:30 am) to go to Machupicchu to do the guided tour without many tourists, to places included in the tour for an hour and a half or two hours. After the tour you will have free time to explore the city and take photos.
If you have some tikect to visit some of the mountains like Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu mountain you will have enough time to do it.
Returned in hot waters you must be at the train station 30 minutes before to take the train back to Ollantaytambo Where a staff of the Agency will be waiting with the bus to take it back to Cusco and its hotel.
Informative meeting, one day before the adventure. Once there, you will receive all the information pertinent to your walk and the guide will answer all your doubts.
- Pick up your hotel private bus to the starting point of the walk
- Round trip bus. Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu / Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes
- Train ticket EXPEDITION Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
- Return ticket by train EXPEDITION Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- Return bus from Ollnataytambo station to your hotel in Cusco
- Camps for 4 days and 3 nights
- One night in Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Professional guide of tourism in Spanish and English with many years of experience in adventure tourism
- Professional chef
- Horsemen and Horses to carry the necessary equipment and the personal effects of the passengers of up to 7 kg
- Emergency horse, in case someone does not feel well
- Cusco Andean Hike will provide you with boiled water (previously filtered and cooled) from your first lunch, last breakfast and for your bottles before each hike (you decide how many liters you need each day).
- Drinking enough water and hydrating is very important to be able to feel good in the mountains and thus avoid altitude sickness.
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 snacks, 4cenas (breakfast on day 1 and lunch, dinner on the last day are not included)
- You have included 7 kg so you can carry your personal belongings (be careful with the fragile items, since it is the horse who will carry it on his back)
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- High mountain tent for 4 people, but we use it for 2 people (more comfort for you). If you want a personal shop we also have personal
- stores (you must inform us in advance)
- Single mattress
- Bathroom / Bath Chemical
- Moonstone trek to Machu Picchu 5D/4N: Breakfast not included first day, lunch and dinner on the last day.
- Sleeping bag
- Inflatable mattress
- Walking sticks
- Ticket HUAYNA PICCHU and MOUNTAIN MACHU PICCHU (if you want any of the tickets you must inform us in advance to be able
- to make the reservation - any of the tickets has an extra cost)
- Extra horse to carry personal items of the clients more than those already included (for 7 kilos to 14 kilos).
- Personal chair horse.
- Tips for staff
- For this item please contact. Cuscoandeanhike@gmail.com
- Huayna Picchu Mountain – US$ 70.00 per person
- Machu Picchu Mountain – US$ 70.00 per person
- Sleeping Bag - US$ 20 per person
- Walking Poles - US$ 15 a pair of walking poles
How to book
How to book
For any of our services, you must send your personal information and a deposit of US $ 200 per person, the rest may pay at our office in Cusco two days prior to your trip, to get the student discount you must send your ISIC card original by means of a photo to our mail firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name and surname
- Passport number
- Birthday date
- Student Card (ISIC if you are a student Yes or No)
- Email - Phone number
- Food preferences
You can make the deposit from our website by PayPal, please note that PayPal charges a 6% tax that automatically includes this option, once the deposit is made, send us the confirmation by email. To make your deposit by PayPal click on the "Pay Now" button below.
Western Union and Money Gram
You can also use these means to make the deposit. On behalf of our administrator. Take into account that this deposit generates transfer costs, which our clients must assume.
- Name: Maria
- Last name: Catunta choque
- Identity number: 42265390
- Address: Urb. Progress Jr-spine L-15
- City: Cusco
- Country: Peru
Once the deposit is made, you will receive a receipt with the money transfer code, the client must send the receipt with a photograph to our email. email@example.com