- Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Trip Type: Trekking
- Place: Cusco
- Journey Difficulty: Moderate
- TOTAL DISTANCE: 34KM / 21 MILES
- DIFFICULTY: CHALLENGING – MODERATE
- GOOD FOR: THOSE WHO ENJOY HIKING WITH FAMILY – CHILDREN AND HAVE A MODERATE LEVEL OF FITNESS
- CONSIDERATIONS: WE OFFER EMERGENCY HORSE IN CASE SOMEBODY FEEL SICK
- HIKING SEASON: BEST TIME TO HIKE DURING THE DRY SEASON APRIL TO OCTOBER
- TRAIL CLOSE: RAINY SEASON NOVEMBER TO MARCH
- ACCLIMATIZATION: PLEASE SPEND AT LEAST REST DAYS IN CUSCO BEFORE START YOUR HIKE
- GROUP SIZE: CAN BE 2 OR 8 HIKER
Is one of the most beautiful hikes of Cusco, known as the “weavers route”. In this adventure we will experience the living culture of the ancient QUECHUAS. That over the years is preserved, maintaining the traditions and along the way we can appreciate, about 34 km.
where we can enjoy the vegetation, Andean fauna and the most impressive mountains of this fantastic adventure route and having As reward the last day in Machu Picchu
This adventure is recommended for those people with good physical condition and with desire to enjoy, however it should be noted that along the way there are two steps with more than 4000 masl.
therefore the adventurers must be well acclimated to the height. You can acclimatise with previous days in Cusco or some region of Peru with similarities of height.
Informative meeting, one day before the adventure. Once there, you will receive all the information pertinent to your walk and the guide will answer all your doubts.
- Pick up your hotel private bus to the starting point of the hike
- Round trip bus. Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu / Machu picchu to Aguas Calientes
- Train ticket EXPEDITION Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
- Return ticket by train EXPEDITION Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Return bus from Ollantaytambo station to your hotel in Cusco
- Camps for 3 days and 2 nights
- One night in Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Professional guide of tourism in Spanish and English with many years of experience in adventure tourism
- Professional chef
- Horsemen and Horses to carry the necessary equipment and the personal effects of the passengers of up to 7 kg
- Emergency horse, in case someone does not feel well
- Cusco Andean Hike will provide you with boiled water (previously filtered and cooled) from your first lunch, last breakfast and for your bottles before each hike (you decide how many liters you need each day).
- Drinking enough water and hydrating is very important to be able to feel good in the mountains and thus avoid altitude sickness.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 snacks, 3 dinners (breakfast on day 1 and lunch, dinner on day 4 are not included)
- You have included 7 kg so you can carry your personal belongings (be careful with the fragile items, since it is the horse who will carry it on his back)
- Hot Springs in Lares (First Day).
- Entrance to Lares trek
- Ticket to Machu Picchu.
- High mountain tent for 4 people, but we use it for 2 people (more comfort for you). If you want a personal shop we also have personal
- Stores (you must inform us in advance)
- Single mattress
- Bathroom / Bath Chemical
- Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N: Breakfast not included first day, lunch and dinner of the last day.
- Sleeping bag
- Walking sticks
- Ticket HUAYNA PICCHU and MOUNTAIN MACHU PICCHU (if you want any of the tickets you must inform us in advance to be able to make the reservation – any of the tickets has an extra cost)
- Extra horse to carry personal items of the clients more than those already included (for 7 kilos to 14 kilos) .
- Personal chair horse.
- Tips for staff
- Small Groups 2 to 8 pax
- 24/7 assistance by our Whatsapp ✆+51 944363112
- Extra porter 7Kg
- Sleeping pad included Therm a rest
- Professional tour guide English speaker from the beginning to end
- 100% Quality service
Group service from 2 pax
- US$ 590 per person
Private service from 1 pax
- US$ 699 per person
- Huayna Picchu Mountain – US$ 70.00 per person
- Machu Picchu Mountain – US$ 70.00 per person
- Sleeping Bag – US$ 20 per person
- Walking Poles – US$ 15 a pair of walking poles
Huayna picchu and Machu picchu mountain both must be previously reserved more information: email@example.com
How to book
How to book
For any of our services, you must send your personal information and a deposit of US $ 200 per person, the rest may pay at our office in Cusco two days prior to your trip, to get the student discount you must send your ISIC card original by means of a photo to our mail firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name and surname
- Passport number
- Birthday date
- Student Card (ISIC if you are a student Yes or No)
- Email – Phone number
- Food preferences
You can make the deposit from our website by PayPal, please note that PayPal charges a 6% tax that automatically includes this option, once the deposit is made, send us the confirmation by email. To make your deposit by PayPal click on the “Pay Now” button below.
Western Union and Money Gram
You can also use these means to make the deposit. On behalf of our administrator. Take into account that this deposit generates transfer costs, which our clients must assume.
- Name: Maria
- Last name: Catunta choque
- Identity number: 42265390
- Address: Urb. Progress Jr-spine L-15
- City: Cusco
- Country: Peru
Once the deposit is made, you will receive a receipt with the money transfer code, the client must send the receipt with a photograph to our email. email@example.com
- Original passport
- Original student card
- Day Backpack
- Sleeping bag
- Plastic poncho
- Waterproof jacket
- Personal medical kit
- Insect repellent
- Short pants
- Trekking boots, hiking boots
- Bathing suit
- Warm clothes
- Water bottle
- Wool socks
- Toilet paper
- Sun block cream
- Sun glasses
- Snacks(candies, biscuits, chocolates)
- Hat, gloves, scarf
- Personal towel
- Extra money ( soles) different domination.