- Duration: Full Day
- Trip Type: Trekking
- Place: Cusco
- Journey Difficulty: Moderate
- TOTAL DISTANCE: 1 KM / 0.621 MILES.
- GOOD FOR: PEOPLE HAVE A MODERATE LEVEL OF FITNESS.
- CONSIDERATIONS: DOES NOT VISIT MACHU PICCHU.
- HIKING SEASON: ALL THE YEAR.
- ACCLIMATIZATION: PLEASE SPEND AT LEAST REST DAYS IN CUSCO BEFORE START YOUR HIKE.
- GROUP SIZE: GROUP SERVICE.
Is situated at the food of the same mountain with a beautiful view in the Vilcabamba mountain range. Another alternative to do in one day in the Cusco city. for everybody who like short hikes and pictures. in the Inca time was a sacred place of purification of their soul and their mind. Humantay means in Quechua ¨this is the head¨. The lake is visited for national and international tourist every day.
DAY I CUSCO – MOLLEPATA – SORAYPAMPA – HUMANTAY LAGOON – CUSCO
Cusco Andean Hike will pick you, very early at 5:00 am in your hotel in our private bus to drive straight to Mollepata localized in the mountains close Cusco where we will stop for the breakfast at the local restaurant. then we will go to beginning of the hike in our bus for one hour to Soraypampa 3900 a.s.l.
After the information and recommendations given by the guide. We start our ascent to The Humantay Lagoon 4200 a.s.l
taking us 1:30 hour along your hike. you will have a beautiful views ice cappes of Humantay and Salkantay as well as the flora and fauna of the place. sametime ¨Condor¨ also tourists doing Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu 5D-4N.
After magnificent pictures in the lake we descent to Soraypampa ( beginning of the trek) to take our bus to back Mollepata for a delicious lunch then we back to Cusco.
Informative meeting, one day before the adventure. Once there, you will receive all the information pertinent to your walk and the guide will answer all your doubts.
- Private bus pick up from your hotel to the starting point of the trek
- Private bus back to Cusco
- Professional travel guide in Spanish and English with many years of experience in adventure tourism
- Oxygen balloon
- First aid kit
- Emergency horse
- Entrance to the park (Humantay lagoon) income s / 10.00
- Wlaking poles US$ 10 a pair
- Horse US$ 30
|#PER PERSON||PRICE PER PERSON|
|2 PERSONS||US$ 140.00|
|3 PERSONS||US$ 120.00|
|4 PERSONS||US$ 100.00|
|5 PERSONS||US$ 80.00|
|6 PERSONS||US$ 60.00|
How to book
How to book
For any of our services, you must send your personal information and a deposit of US $ 200 per person, the rest may pay at our office in Cusco two days prior to your trip, to get the student discount you must send your ISIC card original by means of a photo to our mail email@example.com:
- Name and surname
- Passport number
- Birthday date
- Student Card (ISIC if you are a student Yes or No)
- Email – Phone number
- Food preferences
Western Union and Money Gram
You can also use these means to make the deposit. On behalf of our administrator. Take into account that this deposit generates transfer costs, which our clients must assume.
- Name: Maria
- Last name: Catunta choque
- Identity number: 42265390
- Address: Urb. Progress Jr-spine L-15
- City: Cusco
- Country: Peru
Once the deposit is made, you will receive a receipt with the money transfer code, the client must send the receipt with a photograph to our email. firstname.lastname@example.org